Welcome to JMS

Recent Blogs

Work on Campus
You may work on campus at the institution where you study without a work permit if: You are a full-time student at: A public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university, or a collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (...
How ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) protect the public?
ICCRC is the national regulatory body authorized by the government of Canada to safeguard consumers by regulating two professions: immigration consultants and international student advisors. ICCRC was established in July 2011 by the federal...
New regulations for international Students
Study permits will only be issued to successful applicants who are pursuing studies at an educational institution that has been designated to receive international students. Study permits will automatically authorize the holder to work off-campus...

Let us partner with you in embarking the new journey Contact us

No front page content has been created yet.